backlink removal service

Friday, July 26, 2013

// // Leave a Comment

The Evening Ride

It was 6 in the evening. After a long and tiring day at office I was happy to go home. I hurriedly came out of the office just to see a few of my colleagues already waiting for the lift. I had to walk all the way to ground floor by stairs and the bad time continued. My bike was unhappy with me for some reason. I could't start him. I wondered why he is troubling me even after I feed him petrol for 100 Rs. daily. May be he is angry with me for leaving him in the sun.Finally after a few harsh and censored words, and of course with a few brutal kicks he obeyed me.

I plugged in my earphone and played some random songs in high volume so that I can be out of this hectic world at least for another one hour. My bike accelerated and I was riding leisurely on the National Highway. Just then I felt a few drops of H2O falling on me. (That's just water right? I think I'm getting more chemical!!) Yup, in simple words, it started raining. Even though I love rain, I just didn't want it to soak me that day. But to my disappointment, it grew stronger and stronger and in no time I was completely drenched.

Knowing that I can't stop the rain, I decided to enjoy it. It was just pouring down and started to sing some random songs in high volume as I was sure that the whole world is mute because of the heavy downpour. I started enjoying my ride and I was already half way home. My ride continued with occasional interrupts from the high beams of opposing vehicles and the death pits that have more surface area than the road itself.

My joyous ride came to a sudden halt when I saw the traffic was jammed and all the vehicles were lined up. I had no idea what has happened. As a biker we always have the privilege of not waiting on any traffic. I went through the little spaces between cars, buses and trucks and what I saw shocked me to hell. God!! It was an accident. Blood and broken vehicle all over the place and I can't explain any further.

My journey thus ended with a heavy heart and the scene of the accident came to my eyes uninviting for a few days. I realized that even a single ride can't be happy from its beginning to end.This particular evening ride taught me a great lesson - NOTHING IS PERMANENT EXCEPT CHANGE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment